Monday, January 10, 2011

Celeb Spots & the Thames Path

Yesterday I was on the tube when I saw a face I recognised. The man was short, had a dark grey dashing beard and was aged approximately around 50. Any guesses? It was the BBC Radio comedien Richard Herring! I also saw him recently at a BBC party I went to and at a gig in Camden.

I met my cousin at Monument and we walked along the river and had lunch at Zizzi by the Globe. This particular branch of Zizzi is really nice because it is situated on the 2nd floor and overlooks the Thames. It was such a nice day yesterday too, it made a lovely view.

After lunch we continued walking all the way along the river, past Somerset House, St. Paul's and the Houses of Parliament, all the way to Plimlico.

By the time I got back home I was quite tired and crashed out on the sofa for a while. My boyfriend was still revising (he is doing so well!) and I didn't want to disturb him so stayed on the sofa in the living room. By the evening though he had had enough for the day so we went for dinner at Wahaca.

Today I am going to a meeting to organise a project with the charity I used to work for. It feels nice to be doing something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment